Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 42 of 42

Thread: Post your drum solos!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Andy Edwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2004
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Weckls Mechanic

    Thank you for those nice comments....

    The Twitch was charted out, it's in 21/16 which is why it's a bit hard to follow: I'm working on some new material at the moment with my band which I will post up when it's ready...I hope you like it...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 30, 2005 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Andy Edwards ]</font>

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Klemme's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2003
    Posts
    854
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear members, it's a blessing to share each experience in here!. Wecls mechaninic, thanks for the keen comments and for you; you're one of the few that reminds me of the great Danish Jazz/fusion drummers; Alex Riel ( the only Dane along with Lars Ulrich ) You show the same overview at the kit as he does! great plaing man!

    Cl Warunki! I'm diggin the clips at the moment, my best friend, whom i grew up with from the age of 3, tells me that the only contructive crititiszm needed for you is the dynamics between the Hi-hat and the rim-shots on the snare. He said; If those parameters are meet, you'll be very usefull on everything, and we'll don?t need that F#'ng Macintosh anymore.

    Thumbs up man!

    I will listen to more clips tomorrow, and come back with some more comments on the others great tracks displayed here!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •